My 20 Little things to treasure in the Fall....

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Over at the Inspired Room she was talking about her 20 favorite things in the fall. It got me thinking about it and Fall is definatly my favorite time of the year. So I thought I would list my 20 little things...




















1. Pumpkin Pie! MMMM YUM!
2. The crisp air in the mornings
3. Leaves turning beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow
4. Carving Pumpkins
5. Planting mums
6. The smell of cinnamon, mulberry, or spice candles
7. Hot chocolate
8. UofM Football
9. My chicken, cashew, chocolate chili!!!
10. Carmal apples
11. Cozy slippers
12. Flannel Jammies
13. Down comforters
14. Did I mention Pumpkin Pie! :O)
15. Apple picking
16. Watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
17. Trick or Treating
18. Pulling out my sweaters and cute boots!
19. Shopping for fall/winter clothes for Lorelei
20. Only 95 days until Christmas!!!!! (at least from today!!)

0 comments: