Ragamuffin Garland

Saturday, August 23, 2008

In my spare time (insert laughs here) this is what I have been working on! I got the idea here and fell in love with the idea for Little Miss Pinks room. Little did I realize how much work it was going to be! I thought that if I did a smaller version (by smaller I mean smaller pieces of material) that it wouldn't take me so long. Boy was I wrong! I chose to make it smaller so that I could use it for actual garland on her Christmas tree this year. But by doing so I need to make it at least 5 feet to wrap around the tree. Perhaps it will be done in time for Christmas 2009! :O)


2 comments:

Mom Uytioco said...

Love the new layout!!! So cute! The garland is pretty cute too but way too much work.

-Bridget said...

I love the garland. It is so cute!