Panini's

Friday, April 04, 2008

As a full time working mom I'm always trying to find easy things that I can make ahead of time for lunch. My newest craze... Panini's! I LOVE these things! I never realized how easy they were to make and since discovering that you don't have to buy one of those fancy schmancy Panini makers I have been a Panini making fool! Wanna join the Panini craze? Here's how:

Preheat your George Foreman Grill while you're preparing the Panini
yep! that's right...your George Foreman Grill!
Butter 2 slices of Italian bread
Meat of choice (right now I'm on a turkey kick)
Cheese of choice ( I'm a sucker for provolone!)
Add any additional toppings you'd like. Spinach, Sun-dried tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, etc.
Place sandwich on grill and close lid.
Grill for approximately 5 minutes and Voila!
Your very own little slice of melted heaven!

0 comments: